Flagler County Good News Club® Volunteers
Annually please complete each of the steps below to be compliant to volunteer in Good News Club:
1. Follow the guidelines that are applicable to your category that are required by CEF® to submit your CEF application and background screening (OR rescreening) https://www.cefflorida.com/volunteering-with-cef/. You will fall into and complete the steps for only one of the four categories: 1)New, 2)Returning & Inactive for a year, 3)5-Year Rescreen/renewal, and 4)Returning volunteers active within the last year.
2. Complete the submission confirming you have completed and agree with Child Protection and Worker's Compliance Policies at https://daytonacef.churchcenter.com/people/forms/287230
3. Complete the Flagler County School Volunteer Application at https://www.flaglerschools.com/connect-with-us/volunteering. You should scroll down to select the link to their application and follow the instructions there.
4. NEW Volunteers - Make an appointment with CEF East Central Florida or your local coordinator to be interviewed and have your identity confirmed.
5. Submit a photo (if you haven't previously) to be used on your profile with CEF and on your CEF badge at https://daytonacef.churchcenter.com/people/forms/588328.
6. Confirm you have completed the steps to volunteer at https://daytonacef.churchcenter.com/people/forms/416854
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact CEF East Central Florida 386-676-7637 or email email@example.com.